Orly – Lunar eclipse

Dear readers!

Today I'm bringing you one of the most beautiful blues you could see these days - Orly Lunar Eclipse


This is beautiful deep blue color that goes duochrome to purple. It has very nice and very visible shimmer in it that gives this polish a bit of metallic touch.

These are 3 coats because I wanted to get the color as it is in the bottle, but 2 layers would also be enough for an opaque color. On top of it I have layered Seche Vite top coat, but even without it it is sooo shiny! :)









11 comments:

  1. This blue is INSANE! and I love duochrome varnises whatsoever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, stunning color!
    I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook if you want...just let me know :3 <3
    If you follow me, I follow you back

    http://leblogdemichelle-d.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that color! it's perfect for summer!
    thank you so much for your comment!
    muah*
    mariana

    http://asouthbreeze.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man these nail pictures make me so jealous (I'm terrible about painting my nails). clearly I need to step it up. The blue is so pretty!
    ~Andrea
    www.wearitbetter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you girls for your comments! I'm so happy you like this polish so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blue color. Such a lovely color :)
    xx

    Maria Speaks Prada

    ReplyDelete
  7. the blue color is stunning! major love! <333

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all!
    I'm very happy for all of your comments <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!