Green nail art with purple accents

Dear readers!
I had great idea for green nail art, but I didn't like the outcome too much. What do you think?

Dragi moji,
Imala sam super ideju za zeleni nail art, ali nije mi se pretjerano svidio rezultat. Što vi mislite?


I have used:
  • Opoola in green for nail art base, 3 layers
  • Rimmel Pompous for spikes
  • Kleancolor Sparkle purple as a glitter near nail base
Koristila sam:
  • Opoola zeleni lak kao bazu nail arta u 3 sloja
  • Rimmel Pompous za "šiljke"
  • Kleancolor Sparkle purple za šljokice blizu korijena nokta


8 comments:

  1. I think its cute! Definitely a great start up to maybe a kooky halloween look! Very bright and vibrant <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    And great idea to combine it in halloween manicure ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nema razloga da ti se ne sviđa. Baš efektno izgleda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Divno! Kombinacija moje dve omiljene boje! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!