OPI - I'm indi-a mood for love

Spring finally came in Croatia! I'm celebrating it with cheerfull colors, including nail polish. One of the perfect examples is OPI - I'm indi-a mood for love.

Proljeće je napokon došlo u Hrvatsku! Slavim to sa veselim bojama, što uključuje i lakove za nokte. Jedan od odličnih primjera je OPI - I'm indi-a mood for love.


Polish is almost perfect if you don't look at one thing - drying time. I've dried it for 3h without top coat, and it stil hasn't dried. That is why My nails aren't creamy and shiny as they were when I've polised my nails. They were really shiny. Seche Vite would make all the problems disappear :) And color is realy great, suiting many skin tones. It is very vibrant fuchsia pink. Color is much brighter and stronger than on the pictures.

Ovaj lak bio bi savršen da nije jedne stvari - brzina sušenja. Sušila sam ga 3h i još se nije osušio. Nakon što sam se probudila nestao je sjaj i kremastost laka upravo zbog tog slabog sušenja. A inače je lak sam po sebi iznimno sjajan. Seche Vite bi popravio sve probleme :) A i boja je divna te paše na sve tonove kože. Boja je vibrantna fuksija. Puno je intenzivnija nego na slikama.




There are two layers of polish on the pictures, not including base or top coat. It is 95% opaque, but if you really need it to be 100% opaque, you might need the 3rd layer.

Slike su napravljene sa dva sloja laka, ne uključujući bazni ili završni sloj. Sa tim je 95% neproziran, no ako želite da je potpuno neproziran trebat ćete i treći sloj.





How do you celebrate spring? Kako vi slavite proljeće?

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color! There is no way I could wait 3 hours for my nails to dry though...

    apinhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      I should have used Seche Vite as usual and have fun in 10 minutes :D
      But I felt like doing experiment so I can make review with more quality informations ^^

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!