Anny - It girl

Winter is coming. So why not some winter color with cold metalic finish for your nails?

Zima nam je pred vratima. Pa zašto ne "obučemo" nokte u jednu zimsku boju sa hladnim metalnim finišem?


I really like this polish. Anny It girl was really easy to apply, and color is really something. It's not only silver as you would expect, but it has a warm tone to it what gives this polish nice depth. It also makes it act like different polish depending on amount of light coming on it. Let me show you that with the pictures.


Stvarno mi se sviđa ovaj lak. Bilo ga je lako i lijepo nanijeti, a i boja je posebna, čak i u mojoj kolekciji. Nije samo srebrn kako očekujete od ovakvih lakova, nego ima određeni topao ton koji mu daje dodatnu dubinu. Također zbog toga izgleda drugačije ovisno o osvjetljenju. Pokazat ću vam o čemu pričam na slikama.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!