Bell 019 in Brown

Hi readers,
has autumn catch you up yet? If yes, this brown polish will be just the one that should suit your mood.

Pozdrav,
da li vas je jesen već sustigla? Ako jest, ovaj smeđi lak bi trebao odgovarati vašem raspoloženju.



I've bought all of my Bell polishes in Refan. They weren't expensive, and had some nice colors, so I wanted to try them out. Out of my Bell polishes, I have royal blue one, green one and two of the brown ones. With blue and green I'm the most happy because they are my colors. But I must say browns are lovely too, it is, ultimately, the same brand.

Sve svoje Bell lakove kupila sam svojevremeno u Refanu. Nisu bili skupi, a imali su lijepe boje pa sam htjela isprobati. Od njihovih lakova imam intenzivno plavi, zeleni i dva smeđa. Najsretnija sam s plavim i zelenim jer su to moje boje, ali moram priznati da ni smeđi nisu loši jer ipak je to ista marka laka pa je i konzistencija tu negdje.



So long!

Pozdrav!

Illy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!