Ubacujem u 5u :) / Pedal to the metal :)

Hello, people! The nails have recovered, they're squarish again (wooo-hooo! :D), my duties now are less then minimal... I'm ready to share my happiness with you as well as some manicures I didn't get to share earlier. We're ready for take off! :D

Lijep pozdrav, ekipa! Noktići se oporavili, opet su kockica (wooo-hooo! :D), obujam obaveza se smanjio na manje od minimuma... Spremna sam svoju srećicu podijeliti s vama kao i neke manikure koje nisam stigla ranije. Pa evo, polijećemo! :D


Today I'm showing you a few manicures from when my nails were round, and I think that the manicures are symmetrical enough to be shown to the world.

Pastel mix

Idea for this manicure I got online. I did it when the heats started. Just like last year and some years before, suddenly and with no transitional period, I felt obligated to show it on my nails. Mint polish is Eveline Color instant 915, peachy shade is Maybelline Colorshow from Bleached neons 424 collection, and silver sandy is Golden rose Holiday 51. When pastel shade polishes thoroughly dried, using scotch tape and Essence white stampy polish I did triangles on the tip of my nails, and smaller, black ones I freehanded with black Essence stampy. I finished it all with a coat of TC.

Danas ću vam pokazati par manikura iz razdoblja dok su noktići još bili obli, a mislim da su manikurice dovoljno sipmatične za pokazati svijetu.

Pastelni mix

Ideju za ovu manikuru sam skupila online. Napravila sam je u vrijeme kada su vrućine krenule harati. Kako to posljednjih godina biva vrlo naglo i bez ikakvog prijelaza, odmah sam se osjećala dužnom pokazati to na svojim noktima. Mint lakić je Eveline Color instant 915, peachy nijansa je Maybelline Colorshow iz kolekcije Bleached neons 424, a srebrni sandić je Golden rose Holiday 51. Kada su se pastelci kvalitetno posušili, pomoću samoljepljive vrpce sam Essence bijelim stampy lakom napravila trokutiće uz vrh noktiju, a manje, crne trokutiće sam freehandala crnim Essence stampyjem. Sve sam završila slojem TC-a.


Detailed stamp

I planned this manicure. I had to go to the wedding so I needed something to go with the rest of the outfit. I'm not usually a matching type, but I can't show up as a clown so I usually go to to wedding reception wearing single colour manicure. I decided against it this year. I matched the nail polish colour of nails of my hands and feet :D with my lipstick. I won't go further than that. :D Base polish is Golden rose matte 02, I stamped with Essence black stampy polish, and pattern is from a copy of Moyou stamping plate Pro XL 12. I didn't put on top coat because I wanted it to stay matte. And yes, matte polishes look awesome on toes. :)

Detaljan pečat

Ovu sam manikuru radila ciljano. Naime, trebala sam ići na svadbu pa je na noktima trebalo biti nešto što će se upariti s ostatkom outfita. Inače nisam tip od uparivanja, ali ne mogu se baš pojaviti kao klaun pa u svatove većinom idem jednobojnih manikura. Ove sam godine odlučila drugačije. Uparila sam boju laka na rukama i nogama s ružem na usnama. Dalje od toga ne idem. :D Bazni lakić je Golden rose matte 02, pečatirano je Essence crnim stampy lakom, a uzorak je s kopije Moyou pločice Pro XL 12. Završni sloj TC-a nisam stavila jer sam htjela da sve skupa ostane mat. I da, mat lakovi na nožnim prstima izgledaju mrak. :)


Ice cream

This manicure is sort of an experiment! One afternoon when I had some extra free time I picked random four polishes, put them on the table and planned on matching them somehow. Oh the luck and joy, I got four different pink polish and a blue one. I thought long and hard on how to match them and then I got an idea. To my thumb and index finger I applied Golden Rose Holiday 52 sandy, and to the rest of the fingers Maybelline Colorama Party blue polish. With help from some little pieces of self-adhesive tape I did lines, couple of them lilac with How do you lilac it? by Rimmel and Gabrini 315. Nails with the lines I covered with TC and the result reminded me of ice cream. I have to admit that this is my favourite manicure in todays post.

Sladoled

Ova manikura je bila svojevrstan eksperiment! Jedno sam poslije podne imala viška slobodnog vremena pa sam si slučajnim odabirom na stol stavila 4 laka za nokte koje sam planirala nekako upariti. Sreće li i veselja, dopala me 3 različita roza lakića i jedan plavi. Razmišljala sam do besvijesti kako to sve upariti i onda mi je sinula ideja. Palac i kažiprst sam nalakirala sandićem Golden Rose Holiday 52, a ostale prste Maybelline Colorama Party blue lakićem. Uz pomoć tankih samoljepljivih trakica sam napravila linije, po dvije lila nijansom How do you lilac it? Rimmela i Gabrini 315icom. Nokte s linijama sam prelakirala slojem TC-a i rezultat me neodoljivo podsjetio na neki sladoled. Moram priznati da mi je ovo najdraža manikura u današnjem postu.


I really hope this ends the round nails era for me. That just isn't me! :)

What do yo say? How do you like this?

Iskreno se nadam da ovima zatvaram eru oblih noktiju. To uistinu nije za mene! :)

Što vi kažete? Kako se vama ovo sviđa?


:* until next post!

:* do sljedećeg posta!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!